A piece of my mind ....

June 22, 2006

Dreamland

Wow ... this is my first poem in english ... nothing planned .. just popped up in my mind and so I wrote it .. let me know if you like it ....


Dreamland

A long long road ahead ....
Along we shall go ....

to the destination so far ...

Where the beacons lit bright ...

Where the birds freely flight ...
I shall take you there oh, love ..
to show you my dreams
that you could never sight !


It's a long road indeed ...

A journey so demanding ..
with efforts that will fail
with few that'll succeed !
The key is always a hope
A hope that never fails ...
We'll travel with the light

and let the demons trail !

I'll take you to a dreamland,
Oh, my love, where i belong ...

I'll take you there with swift
just let me hold your hand ...
I'll show you all the angels
and the gods that there live ...
I'll tell you their stories of
they've helped me and how
I'll ask you a favor to
just believe me for now !

- Amar.


Kagaya-Secret Wings