A piece of my mind ....

August 11, 2005

GRE Blues ....

This is one hell of a vacation i'm having .... full of tension, pressure, expectations and ... gitters .....

I've taken leave of 15 days from college to study for my GRE and it's just killing me day by day .. even before i'm done with the exam ... I'd never thought 15 days at home would be that difficult to deal with .... first of all, every day is passing by with the speed ofl light .. and that is really annoying .... you jus don't come to know when the next one has arrived ... and secondly, all those GRE Wordlists are so freakinn' painful ..... imagine remembring almost 3500 words with their meanings and usage .... i'm finding it extremely difficult to deal with .... so, everyday I get this uneasy, unexplainable feeling of insecurity about future & success ... and it's there lingring around all the time .. 24*7 .... i've started to crack down under this pressure ..... i'm imploding .....

So, all in all .. past 2 weeks have been really gruelling and demanding ... there was a fever attack to add to all the chaos ..... and then there was that inevitable energy drain for few days ..... aaaaahhhhhh exams are such a pain in the a## !!!

Once, I'm done with GRE & TOEFL the picture will get clearer hopefully ! I'll be in a better position to take a few decesions about future and few other things .... I call this a "String of hope" .. there is a real long list of things & events closely related to each other .... which existist because of my belief in HOPE and optimism .....

Let's see where I take myself in future .... what's destiny at the end of the day ? ... it's what i do today ... right ??? Ahh ... this mere thought has brought a lot of positive feelings in me ... so before I ponder over anything else, I should end this post on this note and get back to "defining destiny" !!!

This post has given me plentiful peace of mind ... does it give you petty something ?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I Hope !

Till next time ... Ciao.


@mar.