A piece of my mind ....

July 18, 2005

Back to what I always cherished ...

Two months ... . it took me good two months to get back on track ..... I was carrying this feeling of being lost in the middle of nowhere for too long now ..... there were paths I chose not to take up .. . and then there were other roads that I simply couldn't see .... I was strangled and and blinded by my own thoughts .... at that particular moment those might have been appropriate to cling onto ... but were definately not good w.r.t. future ... and now that I've woken up, I realise that ever so strongly !

I've always loved to write ... let it be a poem .. an essay .. a write up ... anything actually .. I enjoy expressing my thoughts this way .... still I did not update my blog for almost two months ... what the hell was I thinking ? ... but then, insanes don't often think the right thing .. or do they?

And then one fine day there comes maya's scrap on orkut asking me to continue with my blog .... and today I wrote this .... this is what friends can do to you ... somtimes, showing you where you stand .. and where you should be !!!

So it feels good to be back with the words and the world ...

I shall try my best to fill in with more crap everyday ... hopefully :P

Till then, ciao.

@mar.