A piece of my mind ....

May 04, 2005

Back from the grave ...

And I'm back from the graveyard ... he hee .. ya .. it was a graveyard of a kind .. where all the thoughts were frozen and all the senses were gone ... i couldn't feel a thing ... i didn't think of anything .. as if everything came to halt .... it never did .. but it felt so ..ever so strongly .. many a times .... time and again .. i felt numb.

And now I'm back now, with my dear old words and you ! It would be nice for me too to look back upon my deeds in all this time ... it would be good to know about the different ways of wasting time ! :)

Well, I gave my Master's First Year Final Exam ... which is an accomplishment in itself !! I never believed that I'd survive through it ... simply becase, the exam fever hardly ever hit me !! I never felt like giving an exam .. so I never really "studied" for it ... in the real meaning of the phrase .. but still after all that, the boring chapter finally got over ! It would be really interesting (and heartning at the same time .. ) to investigate the reasons for it being such a boredom; but I shall not go deep into it right now, as it leads me to the " Indian Education System - Good (what ?) or Bad (Mostly!) ".

After the exams I spent most of my time in searching for the real meaning of the phrase - ' to laze around '. And I still continue to do that ... I hope this activity would never end !!! :D

Well, I've also taken up another new activity these days .... I'm working out !!! .. ppl who know me .. plzz don't laugh ... you know i need to gain some flesh on my skeleton .. so i've joined a gym ... it's been a good two and a half weeks of work-out ... and i'm feeling good about it !!

OK ... so that was mostly the backlog of last month ...

I'll be back again with more happenings .. hopefully very soon :)



till then, take care.




@mar.