A piece of my mind ....

January 30, 2005

SUNDAY !!!

A beautiful day .... started off really well .... it was the most pleasent morning I've experianced lately ... it had no repercussions of my lab work what so ever ... thank god !! It was a beautiful sunday morning with a very pleasent weather .... just enough cold to make you put your hands in the side-pockets and shiver a bit ... a cold that'll make you go out and have a cutting chai on some road-side chaiwalla tuppari .... it was perfect to make me feel refreshed !!
to add to all this ... a very dear friend from past called .. we chatted for long ... that was really the highlight of today's .... ... well' not to forget my COOL haircut that i got done this morning .....
had the best sleep in the afternoon after a long long time ... didn't want to come out of it at all .... that's the real spirit of sundays ....
there's another reason to my "feel good factor" .... had a very fruitful discussion with Nachi regarding the DNA extraction hiccups .... it has helped me to think on my problems from different perspective ... hopefully it will render some answers ....
well that was SUNDAY .... and it felt real good !!
but, uhh .. ohh ... MONDAY's coming ..... please nooooooooo
{ I am very garfield-ish when it comes to MONDAYS .... }
anyways, hope to get throught it nice and smooth ...
till then ...
take care.
@mar.
P.S. : humm ... that was good blog ! it just flew so swift .....
ahhh !! feels so good to be back with the flow !!!